Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 Week Old Puppies!

At two weeks old, our little puppies have their eyes open (mostly) and are starting to react to sound too. We have now moved them from the tub in our family room to the big kennel I built for them in our garage. They are starting to move around in their new space and explore a bit (although they still like to lay close together in a puppy pile most of the time that mom isn't with them!). Their weights now range from 2 lbs, 12 oz to 3 lbs, 2 oz. They're looking good!

Here are some pics at two weeks old:

Levi and I laying down with the puppies inside the kennel area



Puppies starting to look around at people and each other!

I'll be posting individual blogs about each puppy this coming weekend, but if you are interested in a particular one, let me know and I can get you pictures and other information. Puppies will be ready for their new homes after Halloween. Email DanDalzell@aol.com for more information.

No comments: