Monday, November 12, 2007

Labradoodle Boy Puppy "Tucker"



"Tucker" is our second-born puppy and is a very cute, black-coated boy. His coat is quite wavy/curly (meaning he should be especially low-shedding and allergy-friendly). He weighed 14 ounces at birth and at four weeks is now 5 lbs, 7 ounces (8 lbs, 2 ounces at 6 weeks).

Asking price: Lowered from $850.00 to $750.00(Great price for a really nice labradoodle!)

Status: Already taken!

Keywords: labradoodles, labradoodle, puppies for sale, Christmas puppies, Portland, Oregon, F1b labradoodles, labradoodle puppies, Christmas labradoodles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous post! I love these cute photos of labradoodle puppies. They make me want to get one for my self and my little girl, I like the brown color one. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Starlight Ridge is a boutique breeder of authentic ALAA registered Australian Labradoodles puppies.Get a wide range of family bred Oregon Labradoodle Breeder