Monday, November 12, 2007

Labradoodle Girl Puppy "Minnie"



The fifth puppy in our litter is an oh-so-cute, black-coated girl that we call "Minnie". She was one of the smaller ones at birth, weighing 14 ounces, is now up to 5 lbs, 15 ounces at four weeks (and now 8 lbs, 10 ounces at 6 weeks!). She has a very nice curly coat (which is most desirable for low-shedding and allergy-friendliness). She's just adorable too!

Asking price: $950.00 ($100.00 deposit to hold)

Status: Already taken but we have other puppies you might like!

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

Oh my gosh they are all adorable. I know I wrote you earlier that I might be interested but Tom has put his foot down. I know he is right, we don't need another dog. One toy poodle should be enough. I am sure you won't have any trouble selling these.

Dan Dalzell said...

Thanks for looking at them, Vonnie. I put pictures of two more up since you looked too!

Vonnie said...

I saw them. I can't stand it. They are soooooo cute.